My Last Holiday

Morning, i want to tell u about..

My Last Holiday

My last holiday can be classified was boring. Why did I say that?
During holiday, i was just in home, but sometimes I went to mall with my family. At home, i helped my mom, watched TV, and played laptop.
But, firstday on my holiday. I went to Bangkinang with my friends. We went to Bangkinang by bus. On the way, we song and laughed together. We leaved from Pekanbaru at 7 a.m and arrived here at 9 a.m. There, we tracked forest and we cross small river. We look leech and forestanimal else. We back to Pekanbaru at 4 p.m and arrived here 6 p.m. I and my friends were do tired, but We were so happy and this moment was unfogotable.

Thank u for your attention.
Wassalam.

Date : 9 January 2013


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kenapa Ngegosip Itu Asyik?

Blogger mereview postingan bulan Mei 2012